- Some Recent Advances in Machine Learning. IWFHR, La Baule, October 2006
- Machine Learning: Challenges and Applications. Journée de rentrée de l'école doctorle, Marseille, October 2006
- Challenges and Applications of Machine Learning to Manufacturing Problems. 6th MATHIAS Seminar, Cannes, October 2006
- Machine Learning: Some theoretical and practical problems. Journées MAS, Lille, September 2006
- Manifold Learning. Curves and Surfaces 2006, June 2006, Avignon
Introduction to Learning Theory. Lecture at the Machine Learning Summer School,
Canberra, Australia, February 2006
How to choose a
ENST, Paris, France, November 2005
Prediction, some thoughts (2)
Empirical Inference Symposium, Tuebingen, Germany, August 2005
Prediction, some thoughts
Invited talk at the Statistics and Optimization of Clustering Workshop, London,
U.K., July 2005
Invited talk at the French Learning Conference (CAP - in french), Nice, France,
Error bounds in Learning Theory, the
role of averaging and structure
Invited talk at the Meeting of the French Statistical Society, Pau, France,
Advanced Statistical Learning
Lecture at the Machine Learning Summer School, Berder, France, September 2004.
Introduction to Category Theory
Max Planck Institute Internal Seminar, January 2004.
Statistical Learning Theory
Lecture at the Machine Learning Summer School, Tuebingen, Germany, August 2003.
A. Gretton, O. Bousquet, A.J. Smola and B. Schölkopf. Measuring Statistical
Dependence with Hilbert-Schmidt Norms. MPI Technical Report, 2005.
J.-Y. Audibert and O. Bousquet. Combining PAC-Bayesian and generic chaining
bounds. Submitted, 2005.
J. Weston, B. Schölkopf and O. Bousquet. Joint Kernel Maps.
Proceedings of the 8th International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural
Networks (Computational Intelligence and Bioinspired System) LNCS 3512,
176-191, 2005. PS
S. Boucheron, O. Bousquet and G. Lugosi. Theory of
classification: some recent advances. ESAIM Probability & Statistics,
2005.to appear. PDF
P. L. Bartlett, O. Bousquet and S. Mendelson. Local Rademacher complexities.
Annals of Statistics, 33(4):1497-1537, 2005.
S. Boucheron, O. Bousquet, G. Lugosi and P. Massart. Moment
inequalities for functions of independent random variables. Annals of
Probability, 33(2):514-560, 2005.
the full list.